Clear your clutter and get organized with an in-home simplifying session.
If you’re tired of searching for your keys, stressing about what to wear, deciding what to eat for dinner and tripping over the shoes in the entryway, I’d love to come help you organize and simplify your home!
As a Simple Living Consultant, I’m able to help you create systems, explore habits and organize your home so it brings you peace and joy, not stress and frustration.
In-Home Simplifying Sessions might include:
- Assessing your whole home and choosing where it makes sense to start simplifying
- Decluttering and organizing rooms in your home
- Gathering, sorting and curating your children’s school papers and artwork into an enjoyable collection
- Going through papers and clearing your desk
- Cleaning out your closet and creating a simplified clothing collection that you LOVE choosing from each morning
- Cleaning out your kitchen, pantry and fridge then creating a meal planning system that works for your family
- Sorting and organizing boxes and albums of photos then scanning them to preserve and share with your family
- Assessing and decluttering your digital world including your email, files and photos
- Downsizing your belongings to prepare for a move
Investment: Half-day (up to 3 hours) $300 | Full-day (up to 6 hours) $550
*within 30 miles of Kennebunk, travel fee beyond this area
Read what others have experienced from working with me here.