Find clarity, connection and confidence to simplify your life at a Simple Living Retreat on the coast of Maine.
Are you overwhelmed with how to simplify your life? What if the first step in simplifying your life is to step away from it for a bit? My simple living retreats offer you the unique opporunity to do just that…
View our Upcoming Retreats here.
Imagine stepping way from your ‘crazy busy’ life and escaping to the coast of Maine to begin creating a simpler, slower, more fulfilling life for you and your family. Before, during and after the retreat you’ll receive support from me as your coach and you’ll connect with other women who also desire a simpler, less hectic life.
While in Maine, you’ll be nourished with healthy meals, peaceful surroundings, time for reflection and engaging activities as you figure out what you really want and how to get it. You’ll actually begin creating your simple life while being surrounded by women who fully believe you will succeed!
These retreats are for you if you:
- Are ready to simplify your life and don’t know where to start
- Need a break from your ‘crazy busy’ life
- Want to figure out exactly what ‘simple’ looks like for you
- Crave in-person, real life connections
- Have considered working with a life coach or professional organizer
- Feel alone on your journey and need accountability
- Want to do something for yourself that will benefit the people you love
- Would like support from a trained professional who has also simplified her family’s life
- Love Maine and want to spend time at the ocean!
When you join us with an open mind that’s ready to explore in fun and creative ways, you will:
- Figure out what you really want
- Get fresh new ideas for how to simplify
- Make decisions you feel good about
- Receive encouragement from a group of supportive women
- Gather for shared, nourishing meals (including lobster!)
- Have time for individual reflection
- Connect to nature at the ocean in Maine
- Engage in powerful and creative group activities
- Figure out concrete next steps you want to take
- Receive accountability from your new soul-sisters
- Go home empowered and ready to simplify your world!
I offer day and weekend retreats in beautiful, refreshing New England environments that offer nourishment, insight, connection, experiential activities and much more. I often partner with other experts to bring you an even richer retreat experience. And I am happy to create a private retreat for you and your group-in Maine or in your favorite location.
Want to go big and attend all of my retreats? Check out my elite opportunity – A Year of Simplifying.
A personal note about why I offer these Simple Living Retreats…
“I’ve always enjoyed working with people to simplify their homes and lives, creating physical and mental space to do what they love in their life. I firmly believe that by removing yourself from what is overwhelming you and paralyzing you, you are able to gain clarity to take action and make changes.
During our years of transitioning to a simpler life, we traveled to Maine and spent many hours near the ocean reflecting on what was next for us. Being away from our “stuff” and our hectic routine, spending time in nature near the water, provided us with the setting to discover ways to realize our dreams. I would love to have you join me in this same place to support you in creating your simple life.
I’m all about experiences over things and I curate each of my retreats to provide attendees with a valuable experience and investment in themselves. I offer these retreats to provide you with the space you need to create a simple life that’s full of joy.”
Be the first to learn about our upcoming retreats-send me a note here to add your name to the list:
Not sure which retreat is best for you? Contact me at 207-808-0569 and let’s talk!