Create a simple life that you love through a life coaching program.
If you’re ready to simplify your life and would like an ICF Credentialed Coach to support you on your journey, I would love to explore working with you.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is for individuals who want to go from good to great. It focuses on the future and moving forward to create a life you love. Individuals come to coaching because they are stuck and they want to make changes to improve their lives.
In this professional relationship, as your Life Coach, I will support you in achieving what you desire in your life by bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. It is a collaborative process of exploring possibilities and discovering your brilliance to create your simple life.
Women come to me for coaching because they:
- Are overwhelmed and are too ‘busy’
- Are trying to ‘do it all’ yet can’t get ahead
- Want better work-life balance
- Spend too much money on ‘stuff’ and too much time taking care of it
- Are stuck and don’t know what or how to change
- Want to spend more time being present with their spouses, children, families and friends
- Want to be heard
- Have children with too much stuff and aging parents with too much stuff
- Feel the impact their clutter and their over-committed schedules are having on their families
- Want to focus on themselves after spending years focusing on everyone else
- Want to do more fulfilling work and spend time enjoying their hobbies
- Want to live a life of experiences over things
- Want to travel more and spend more time in nature
- Have dreams that they’ve put off until ‘someday’…
I have been blessed to work with many strong, dedicated women over the years who have made the life changes they’ve desired. Each has come to life coaching with her own unique needs but many have worked through similar themes to create the life the desire.
These women are:
- Open to possibility
- Ready to figure out what they want and how to make it happen
- Looking for accountability from a coach
- Ready to release old habits and limiting beliefs
- Committed to the coaching relationship and process
- Eager to make intentional choices about what fills their life
- Understanding of the value of teaming with someone to share wins and challenges
- Willing to invest in their future
As an Associate Certified Coach (ACC), credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF), I honor that you are the expert in your life and that you are creative, resourceful and whole. I will support you in becoming aware of your options, taking action, and will provide accountability as you pursue your intentions.
- 3 month or 6 month engagements
- Virtual (Skype or teleconference) sessions with me*
- Email correspondence between calls
- Accountability to follow through on your desired action items
- And more-see all of the details here
You’ll also want to check out my elite opportunity – A Year of Simplifying.
*If you are in the Southern Maine area and are interested in in-person coaching, please contact me.
Is Life Coaching right for you?
Simplifying your life is a process that takes time and commitment but can have life-giving rewards. You know where you are on your journey and you have the power to discover what you really want. If you’re ready to take consistent, focused action and receive the support of a trained coach who’s succeeded on the journey herself, I would love to explore working with you.
Keep in mind that finding the perfect conditions to get started on anything can be nearly impossible. If you are ready to improve your life and have the desire and commitment to do so, then you can make it happen. Life is short. Don’t wish away your days. Take action now to create a life you love!
Read about the results from women I have worked with on my Testimonials page.
Still have questions?
To best serve my clients, I work with a limited number of coaching clients at a time. To inquire about openings and to explore if life coaching is right for you, I invite you to contact me to schedule a complimentary 30-minute call. I also invite you to read about my group day and weekend retreats on the Retreats page if you are interested in working with me and joining other women in a small group setting.