If you’ve been thinking about getting started on your organizing or simplifying project, a group class or workshop is a fun, affordable way to take the first step.
I’ll teach you how to organize and simplify your home, life, photos, and more. I’ll share my insights gained from years of working as a professional organizer with clients and from my own personal simplifying journey. I’ll share tips, tools, resources and more to inspire action.
My programs include interactive activities and provide actionable ideas that you can begin implementing right away.
My current class topics include:
- 6 Steps to a Simple Home
- Simplifying with Kids
- Simplifying Paper
- Simplifying Digital Clutter
- Simplifying Sentimental Items
- Simplify Your Photo Collection
- Simplifying Travel with Kids
- Simplify the Holidays
- Simplifying-A Journey of Faith
I offer these as public and private classes and workshops at various locations throughout Southern Maine or they can be presented as breakout sessions for your women’s conference or event anywhere in the world.
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
- Clutter-free Living – 9/28/17 – Old Orchard Beach-Saco Adult Ed. Click here to register.
- Simplifying Sentimental Items – 10/17/17 – Old Orchard Beach-Saco Adult Ed. Click here to register.
- Simplify the Season – 11/5/17 – Maine Women’s Expo, Thompson’s Point, ME. More information coming soon.
Check back often for additional classes.
Contact me at 207-808-0569 or send me a note here to schedule a class, workshop, lunch-and-learn or breakout session for your group. You may also view the Ways to Work with Lisa to choose an option that works best for you.