Create a simple life that you love with me as your life coach.
Are you tired of being stressed, overwhelmed and crazy busy, rushing from place to place?
Are you fed up with too much “stuff” in your life?
Are you finally ready to make a change?
If so, I’d love to work with you and help you create a simple, slower, joy-filled life that you LOVE!
I worked with clients across the United States to simplify their lives and realize their dreams and I’ve simplified my own life with my family and realized dreams beyond what I could imagine. Here’s my story.
Some results you might experience when you decide work with me to simplify your life include:
- Finding clarity about what you REALLY want in your home and life
- Discovering ways to slow down and get off the “crazy busy” train
- Clearing your mental clutter AND your physical clutter – finding guilt-free ways to let go
- Receiving the gift of time and space to share your ideas, dreams and “someday” goals with someone who fully supports you in achieving them
- Creating a big picture plan with doable next steps to finally simplify your life
- Changing habits and releasing limiting beliefs that are preventing you from living simpler
- Shifting from doing unfulfilling work to doing work you love
- Creating better work-life balance and a more enjoyable schedule for your family
- Having a trusted accountability partner as you follow through on your intentions
- Finding clarity on what drains and what replenishes your energy
- Discovering ways to be more intentional with your time and money
- Creating more time for FUN-hobbies, traveling, enjoying nature, gathering with friends
- Prioritizing “me time” and establishing then maintaining simple self-care routines
- Filling your life with more experiences and fewer things
- Creating more PURE JOY moments and time to focus on what matters most
I have been blessed to work with many strong, dedicated women over the years who have made the life changes they’ve desired. It’s empowering to witness their transformations and watch them realize their potential in life!
I’ve found that the women who successfully simplify their lives are:
- Open to possibility
- Ready to figure out what they want and how to make it happen
- Looking for accountability from a coach
- Ready to release old habits and limiting beliefs
- Committed to the coaching relationship and process
- Eager to make intentional choices about what fills their life
- Understanding of the value of teaming with someone to share wins and challenges
- Willing to invest in their future
If this is you-congratulations! DECIDING that it’s time to finally simplify your life is a HUGE step in realizing your dreams. I’d love to work with you and make it happen.
Through my work with clients over the years, I’ve found that simplifying success is best achieved through longer term commitments with accountability throughout the process. To that end, I offer the following:
Simple Living Coaching Services
- A 3-hour Life Simplifying Strategy Session
- A Full Day Life Simplifying Personal Retreat
- Simple 6, Simple 9 or Simple 12 Life Simplifying Programs
- Find all of the details for these coaching programs here
I also offer a 45-minute “Ask the Organizer” consultation. This phone consultation is a great way to get started on your organizing or simplifying project. During this consultation, I’ll answer your specific “how to” organizing questions and share advice, tips and ideas. If, after this consultation, you decide you’d like to work with me long term to continue on and complete your project, the cost of this consultation will be credited toward one of the longer, more comprehensive Life Coaching Programs. Learn more about this consultation offering here.
Send me a note and let’s get started!
If you would like to explore becoming a Life Coach or Professional Home or Photo Organizer, head here.
*If you are in the Southern Maine area and are interested in in-person coaching, please contact me.
A personal note from Lisa…
Simplifying your life is a process that takes time and commitment but can have life-giving rewards. You know where you are on your journey and you have the power to discover what you really want. If you’re ready to take consistent, focused action and receive the support of a trained coach who’s succeeded on the journey herself, I would love to explore working with you.
As an Associate Certified Coach (ACC), credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF), I honor that you are the expert in your life and that you are creative, resourceful and whole. I will fully support you in becoming aware of your options and taking action on them and I will provide accountability as you pursue your life’s intentions.
Keep in mind that finding the perfect conditions to get started on anything can be nearly impossible. If you have decided that it’s finally time to improve your life and you are committed to doing so, then you can make it happen. Life is short. Don’t wish away your days. Take action now to create a life you love!
Read about the results from women I have worked with on my Testimonials page.
Still have questions?
To best serve my clients, I work with a limited number of coaching clients at a time. To inquire about openings and to explore if life coaching is right for you, I invite you to contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation call. I also invite you to read about my group day and weekend retreats on the Retreats page if you are interested in working with me and joining other women in a small group setting.