On a late fall weekend in October, six women gathered from across the country to simplify their lives. They joined Lisa on the coast of Maine for a weekend of slowing down, exploring, connecting and nourishing. They received the gift peace and clarity by stepping away from their day-to-day routines. They experienced the beauty and beaches of Maine and they left feeling refreshed, empowered and ready to move forward in creating the life they desire.
This retreat was created to provide women with the opportunity to step away from their routine and daily demands of life, to gather with other like-minded women and a enjoy a weekend of:
- Focusing on themselves
- Exploring (internally-mindsets and beliefs, as well as externally-the beach and ocean)
- Connecting (with others and with their own inner guidance)
- Letting go and receiving…
This was all in the interest of returning home with a refreshed and simplified perspective that supports flourishing in all of the roles they play in their life.
- Individual and group activities
- Creative art activities
- Physical activities including exploring the beaches
- Connecting with others
- Sharing healthy meals (plus lobster!)
- Listening, laughter
- And more!
A little more about the weekend…
- The activities, exercises and tools that were shared supported attendees in simplifying and flourishing in whatever aspect of their life they’d like (home, family, kids, business, relationships, etc.).
- The weekend consisted of time spent “working” and relaxing with an intentional, yet organic flow including whitespace between activities.
- Activities were provided that allowed attendees to develop ideas and awareness during the event, which they could then continue reflecting on further upon returning home. (However, since going home with a long list of “to dos” can be stressful, attendees dug in and focused on finding what they needed. This provided the opportunity for “ah ha” moments and insights during the weekend. They were then able to leave empowered and energized with a few simple, clear next steps to focus on.)
- Friendships were developed and connections have continued beyond our weekend together.
When you attend one of our relaxing, soul-nourishing weekend retreats, you are investing in you. I invite you to consider what the ripple effect of a retreat like this could be for your family and those you love.
To hear more from the attendees themselves, visit our Testimonials page.