Explore what it’s like to become a Life Coach and Professional Home and Photo Organizer.
I’ve seen a lot in my years as a Professional Home and Photo Organizer and Life Coach. From organizing closets with clients, to scanning photos to assisting on an episode of A&E’s Hoarders (and a many other things in between), I’ve gained a variety of experience helping people get organized and simplify their lives.
After leaving my leadership role in corporate finance to pursue this career, I’ve not only found joy in helping others get organized and simplify their lives, I’ve also enjoyed helping others begin their journeys as professional organizers and life coaches.
If you’re curious about becoming a Life Coach or Professional Organizer, I’d love to work with you. I offer consultations that give you the opportunity to ask me whatever you’d like about the path I chose, the training I’ve taken, the ways I’ve worked with clients and more.
Consulting services offered:
I offer a 45-minute phone consultation that provides you the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about how to become a Life Coach or Professional Home or Photo Organizer
- Discuss possible next steps you can take
- Explore various business scenarios
- Share ideas and get feedback
- Find out what I’ve done wrong and what I’ve done right along the way
This type of consultation is for you if:
- You’ve thought about pursuing coaching or professional organizing but you don’t know where to start
- You want tips, ideas, resources and recommendations to help you get started on or build your career as a life coach or professional home or photo organizer
- You’ve thought about working with a coach and want to connect with one personally
- You love helping others improve their lives and want to create a business centered around this passion
Send me a note and let’s get started!
I also invite you to check out my course through NAPO University entitled, “Transform Your Client Relationships: An Introduction to Coaching.” This two hour course is full of information about becoming a coach and provides many examples of how to use coaching skills in your work as a professional organizer or productivity expert.
If you’d like to gather with other entrepreneurs to create a life and business you love, I invite you to attend the Joyful You Joyful Business Retreat in St. Charles, Missouri in September 2018.
If you’d like to work with me as your coach as you simplify your own life to build your business, I invite you to visit my Life Coaching page.
Ready to get started or have questions?
You may also send me a note here and I’ll be in touch!