If you’ve been thinking about getting started on your organizing or simplifying project, a group class or workshop is a fun, affordable way to take the first step.
I’ll teach you how to organize and simplify your home, life, photos, and more. I’ll share my insights gained from years of working as a professional organizer and life coach with clients in their homes, virtually, at classes and at workshops, plus I’ll share details from my own personal simplifying journey. I’ll share tips, tools, resources and more to inspire action.
My programs include interactive activities and provide actionable ideas that you can begin implementing right away.
Class & workshop topics include:
- 6 Steps to Simple [at Home]
- Bold, Brave, Beautiful… & Simple (offered as a keynote and workshop)
- Simplify Your Life
- Organize Your Photos [Print & Digital]
- Organizing Paper
- Dealing with Digital Clutter
- Simple Self Care: Sleep, Create Whitespace, Walk
- Simplifying Kids’ Artwork & School Papers
- Simplifying Sentimental Items
- Simplifying Travel with Kids
- Simplify Your Style
- Simple Living Approaches from Around the World
- Simplify the Season
- Simplifying-A Journey of Faith
- Mind Mapping Your Simple Life
- Creating & Maintaining a Simple Planner
- Letting Go: Donating, Selling & Recycling Your Stuff
- Spring Cleaning & Beyond
- Ask the Organizer
- Joyful You, Joyful Business [for Entrepreneurs]
- 6 Steps to Simple at Work [for Small Businesses]
- Transform Your Client Relationships: An Introduction to Coaching (available on demand through NAPO University)
I offer these as public and private classes and workshops at various locations throughout Southern Maine, virtually via teleclass or webinar and as breakout sessions for your conference or event anywhere in the world.
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
- Clutter-Free Living – 2/27/18 – Old Orchard Beach/Saco Adult Ed program, Old Orchard Beach, ME. Register here.
- Dress With Intention – 3/15/18 – Kennebunk, ME. Register here.
- Joyful You, Joyful Business – March 2018 – APPO Conference, Raleigh, NC
- Simple Self Care: Sleep, Create Whitespace, Walk – April 2018 – NAPO 2018 Retreat, St. Charles, IL
- 6 Steps to Simple – 5/11/18 – York Rotary Club, York, ME
- Clutter-Free Living – 5/22/18 – Old Orchard Beach/Saco Adult Ed program, Old Orchard Beach, ME Registration info coming soon.
- Organize Your Paper – Dates coming soon – Kennebunk, ME
- Clear that pile of papers off the counter and get it organized at this hands-on workshop.
- Eliminate Email Overwhelm – Dates coming soon – Kennebunk, ME
- Take control of your inbox at this hands-on workshop.
Check back often, as I’m always adding new classes! If you’d like to bring a class or workshop to your group, send me a note.
If you’d like a longer, more focused and in-depth group experience, visit my Retreats page for information on day and weekend retreats.
Contact me at 207-808-0569 or send me a note here to schedule a class, workshop, lunch-and-learn or breakout session for your group. You may also view the Ways to Work with Lisa to choose an option that works best for you.